منتدى شباب كفر الجمال
مرحبا بك أيها الزائر الكريم ...أبو حبيب يرحب بك في منتدى شباب كفر الجمال...
و يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل لتتمكن من الاطلاع على جميع أقسام المنتدى....
منتدى شباب كفر الجمال
مرحبا بك أيها الزائر الكريم ...أبو حبيب يرحب بك في منتدى شباب كفر الجمال...
و يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل لتتمكن من الاطلاع على جميع أقسام المنتدى....
منتدى شباب كفر الجمال
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى شباب كفر الجمال

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
help Animal11
help 09910
help 1611
help Thelp Ehelp Nhelp Emptyhelp Lhelp Ahelp Mhelp Ehelp Ghelp Lhelp Ehelp Emptyhelp Whelp Whelp W
help 1611 الآن  وبعون الله تعالى   المنتدى على سيرفر جديد www.elgemal.net

help

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
the tiger
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
the tiger

عدد الرسائل : 11
نقاط : -1
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2007

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: help   help Emptyالأحد 20 أبريل - 10:19:19

please i want paragraph of the birthday of messenger

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
gogeeeeta
مجلة الأمل
مجلة الأمل
gogeeeeta

انثى عدد الرسائل : 1769
العمر : 34
الموقع : حبيبتى أم الدنيا
1 : 7
نقاط : 325
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/10/2007

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالإثنين 21 أبريل - 21:36:49

the tiger كتب:

do u mean the prophet muhammad birth??
the tiger
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
the tiger

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالخميس 24 أبريل - 21:57:22

gogeeeeta كتب:
the tiger كتب:

yes and iwish that you help me
gogeeeeta
مجلة الأمل
مجلة الأمل
gogeeeeta

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالجمعة 25 أبريل - 12:07:30

the tiger كتب:
gogeeeeta كتب:

the tiger كتب:

yes and iwish that you help me

okaaay the tiger
i promise i will search & tell u the results
Good luck brother

peace
gogeeeeta
مجلة الأمل
مجلة الأمل
gogeeeeta

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالجمعة 25 أبريل - 12:20:17

Birth of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)
This is a unanimously agreed fact that he was born during Rabi-ul-Aewwal (a month of Islamic Calendar) in the year, when the people of the Elephant (The King of Yaman had attacked Baitullah ) attacked Baitullah (The House of God), whom the Lord of the universe defeated through the swarms of swallows as briefly mentioned in the Holy Qur'an. In reality this event of the Elephant was also a preamble of the blessings of the Holy Prophet's birth. His place of birth is the house which was later possessed by Muhammad bin Yousaf, the brother of Hajjaj (Seerat Mughaltai : p. 125). Some historian have written that the event of the Elephant happened on 20th April, 517 A .D., which connotes the Prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) was born five Hundred and seventy one years after the birth of prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).
Ibne Asakir, Imam of Hadith ( an authority on Hadith) had briefly recorded the history of the whole world like this : ( the Period intervening Prophet Adam and Noah ( Peace be upon him) is one thousand and two hundred years ; the term of period intervening between Noah (peace be upon him) and Abraham ( peace be upon him) is one thousand one hundred and forty two years; the interval between Abraham ( peace be upon him) and Moses (peace be upon him) consists of five hundred and sixty-five years ; that between Moses and David, it is five hundred and seventy two years ; that between David (peace be upon him) and Jesus Christ it is one thousand, three hundred and fifty-six years and the gap intervening Jesus and the last Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is six hundred years. According Messenger of Allah ( peace be upon him) is of five thousand and twenty years. The well-known saying is that the prophet Adam ( peace be upon him) lived on this earth for nine hundred and sixty years, As such the last of the Prophet, the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) appeared on the global scene in this world approximately after six thousand years i.e. in the seventh thousand years. ( Tareekh Ibn Asakir P.19.20 Part -1)
In short, the 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of the year, in which the people of the Elephants had attacked, was a unique day in the history of the world, because it was on that day when the very object of this universe the real purpose of the regular rotation day and night, the pride of Adam and his posterity the secret of the protection of the Noah's ark, the supplication of Abraham and the pivot of the prediction of Moses and Jesus i.e. our renowned master, Muhammad the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), graced this world with his benign arrival.

This is what i found
bounce

but
please tell me is it what u want
??

as i feel u mean the celebration of maulled alnaby
not the historical event of his birth

please tell me your point of view

good luck

peace
the tiger
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
the tiger

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالجمعة 25 أبريل - 13:50:30

gogeeeeta كتب:
This is a unanimously agreed fact that he was born during Rabi-ul-Aewwal (a month of Islamic Calendar) in the year, when the people of the Elephant (The King of Yaman had attacked Baitullah ) attacked Baitullah (The House of God), whom the Lord of the universe defeated through the swarms of swallows as briefly mentioned in the Holy Qur'an. In reality this event of the Elephant was also a preamble of the blessings of the Holy Prophet's birth. His place of birth is the house which was later possessed by Muhammad bin Yousaf, the brother of Hajjaj (Seerat Mughaltai : p. 125). Some historian have written that the event of the Elephant happened on 20th April, 517 A .D., which connotes the Prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) was born five Hundred and seventy one years after the birth of prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).
Ibne Asakir, Imam of Hadith ( an authority on Hadith) had briefly recorded the history of the whole world like this : ( the Period intervening Prophet Adam and Noah ( Peace be upon him) is one thousand and two hundred years ; the term of period intervening between Noah (peace be upon him) and Abraham ( peace be upon him) is one thousand one hundred and forty two years; the interval between Abraham ( peace be upon him) and Moses (peace be upon him) consists of five hundred and sixty-five years ; that between Moses and David, it is five hundred and seventy two years ; that between David (peace be upon him) and Jesus Christ it is one thousand, three hundred and fifty-six years and the gap intervening Jesus and the last Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is six hundred years. According Messenger of Allah ( peace be upon him) is of five thousand and twenty years. The well-known saying is that the prophet Adam ( peace be upon him) lived on this earth for nine hundred and sixty years, As such the last of the Prophet, the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) appeared on the global scene in this world approximately after six thousand years i.e. in the seventh thousand years. ( Tareekh Ibn Asakir P.19.20 Part -1)
In short, the 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of the year, in which the people of the Elephants had attacked, was a unique day in the history of the world, because it was on that day when the very object of this universe the real purpose of the regular rotation day and night, the pride of Adam and his posterity the secret of the protection of the Noah's ark, the supplication of Abraham and the pivot of the prediction of Moses and Jesus i.e. our renowned master, Muhammad the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), graced this world with his benign arrival.

This is what i found
bounce

but
??

good luck

peace

thank you for that but i need the celebration of maulled alnabynot the historical event of his birth
gogeeeeta
مجلة الأمل
مجلة الأمل
gogeeeeta

help Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: help   help Emptyالجمعة 25 أبريل - 16:15:05

the tiger كتب:
gogeeeeta كتب:

This is what i found
bounce

but
??

good luck

peace

thank you for that but i need the celebration of maulled alnabynot the historical event of his birth

okaaay
Smile
i will search again and i hope i will help u
bounce

peace
gogeeeeta
مجلة الأمل
مجلة الأمل
gogeeeeta